2. Copyright and Intellectual Property 2.1 The content of our Websites and namely but not exclusively the texts, marks, logos, diagrams, photographs, videos, sounds, music, layout, designs, know-how, technologies, products, and processes are the property of NEP or its affiliated companies or are used with the authorisation of the owners, and accordingly are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual or industrial property rights which exist under applicable law. 2.2 Except as provided in Section 3 hereinafter, nothing contained on our Websites shall be interpreted or construed as granting you a license or a right to use any such content of our Websites.
3. Use of the Websites 3.1 You may download, display or print the content of our Websites solely for personal, non-commercial use, thereby retaining and reproducing each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information or other material you download. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the Websites, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited, except upon prior written consent of Diamond. 3.2 Diamond neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content displayed on its Websites will not infringe rights of third parties.
6. Limitation of Liability 6.1 You access, use, browse and navigate on our Websites at your own risk and peril. 6.2 YOU RECOGNISE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, NEITHER Diamond, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITES, MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY INJURY TO REPUTATION, COSTS, LOSSES, DECREASE IN TURNOVER OR PROFITS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY Diamond), CAPABLE OF ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR ON THE CONTRARY THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT. 6.3 ALL MATERIALS WHICH ARE DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED BY ANY OTHER MANNER DURING THE USE OF OUR WEBSITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PERIL. Diamond assumes no liability for any damage or virus which could affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, use or downloading of any material from its Websites or for any illegal intrusion or intervention in the IT systems. 6.4 Diamond reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Websites. Diamond accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Websites resulting from actions or omissions of Diamond or any third party.
7. Change of Information
The content of our Websites may contain inaccuracies or errors. Diamond reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to such content any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
8. Availability of Products / Services
Our Websites may contain information on Diamond’s worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Diamond product or service on the Websites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available at your location.
9. Links 9.1 As a service to our visitors, our Websites may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Diamond. Diamond shall not be considered as responsible for these sites and declines all responsibility and liability in relation to their content, legality, accuracy or functions. 9.2 The creation of any hyperlink to our Websites is prohibited without prior written consent of Diamond.
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
1. DEFINITIONS: ”Us”, “our” and/or “we” means NATURE ENVIRONMENT PRODUCTS SDN. BHD.(Co.No.507751-V) and/or any company, organization, body corporate, and/or entity forming any part of NATURE ENVIRONMENT PRODUCTS SDN.BHD. (Co.No.507751-V) and shall include our agents, employees, contractors, and sub-contractors; ”PDPA” means Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709) and any and all subsidiary legislation, regulations, and/or orders made thereunder and as may be supplemented from time to time and any guidelines and/or directives issued by any relevant authority; ”Personal data” has the meaning assigned to it under the PDPA; ”Processing” shall have the meaning assigned to it under the PDPA; and ”Products and/or services”means any products, goods, items, services, websites, applications provided by us.
2. CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY US
The category of personal data collected and/or processed by us or by parties acting on our behalf will include (but will not be limited to): (i) your name, identity card number, passport number, nationality, race, birth date, age, gender; (ii) address, telephone number, e-mail address; (iii) designation, company name, bank account, salary & income tax number; and (iv) any other personal data required for the purposes as set out below.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:- (i) To provide you with products and/or services and any other purpose relating to our provision and/or your usage of said products and/or services; (ii) To maintain proper records and verification purposes; (iii) To communicate/contact with you; (iv) To confirm, update and enhance your records; (v) To respond to any queries; (vi) To operate your Account with us (if any); (vii) To carry out market research and/or statistical analysis; (viii) To conduct marketing and promotion; (ix) To conduct audits, investigations, or any other inquiry; (x) To carry out any action provided for by law or required by an authority; (xi) To send materials such as newsletters, articles and any updates on our products and/or services; (xii) To distribute information or details of events or seminars which may be of interest to you; and (xiii) To achieve any other purpose which, in our estimation, is necessary and/or reasonable in the circumstances.
4. RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request access to and to request correction of your personal data. By us providing you the product and/or services, you consent to the processing of your personal data by us and all persons involved in the provision of the product and/or services.
5. RIGHT OF DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties which may be located within or outside of Malaysia:- (i) A party to whom disclosure is provided for under law or required by an authority; (ii) A company related to us; (iii) Our business partners, agents, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, service providers, and suppliers; (iv) Auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers, or advisors; and (v) Any other party to whom disclosure is, in our estimation, necessary and/or reasonable in the circumstances.
6. RIGHT OF REFUSAL OR TO LIMIT
You have the right to refuse or limit our processing of your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information provided in this document.
If you do not consent refuse or limit us processing your personal data for the purposes listed in Section 3, please notify us as per the contact details in Section 11.
Note that your exercise of the aforesaid right may have effects on our provision of the products and/or services (such effects may include the non-provision of the products and/or services) to you and we are not liable for any loss, damage, or any other liability resulting directly or indirectly from such effects.
7. NON-PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Failure by you to provide or disclose sufficient personal data may have effects on our provision of the products and/or services (such effects may include the non-provision of the products and/or services) to you and we are not liable for any loss, damage, or any other liability resulting directly or indirectly from such effects.
8. DATA INTEGRITY
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data that you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept to date. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
10. RIGHT TO VARY
We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on our website. By continuing to communicate with us or by continuing to use our products and/or services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.